|Salary Range:||Based on years of experience and education.|
WIN-T INC 1 - Field Service Analyst
• Provides hardware and software repair, replacement, troubleshoot, installation and Over-the-Shoulder training support for the Warfighter Information Network-Tactical Increment 1 (WIN-T Inc 1). The WIN-T Inc 1 is a communications network that provides the Army Warfighter with voice, data and video capabilities for use in a tactical environment, utilizing primarily commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) equipment. This system of systems includes the following equipment: Unit Hub Node, Regional Hub Node,Single Shelter Switch (SSS), Joint Network Nodes (JNN), Battalion Command Post Nodes (BnCPN), Network Operations (NetOps), JNN and BnCPN Satellite Transportable Terminals (STTs), and Master Reference Terminals (MRTs) Provides Over-The-Shoulder training, technical support and assistance for WIN-T Inc 1 systems, including troubleshooting and accomplishing minor repairs, removing and replacing WIN-T Inc 1 components, submit Engineering Change Proposal (ECPs), and troubleshoot system hardware and software. Strong experience with routing and switching.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Security + certification IA Level II.
• Must be comfortable interacting with all military ranks from the newest soldier to the experienced leader. Other computer certifications i.e. A+, Network plus, Server+,CCNA etc.
• Should have good interpersonal skills to interact with team members and ability to work in a team environment
• BA degree plus 3 year’s experience OR 9 years’ experience in lieu of Degree
• Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
• Multi-Tasking Ability
• Listening Skills
• Leadership Skills
• Ability to use MS Office
• Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
• Interpersonal and People Skills
• Ability to use PC
• Strong experience with routing and switching
About Semper Valens Solutions: Semper Valens Solutions, Inc. (SVS) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Cost Effective Software and Systems Engineering, Field Support, Training and Full Life cycle Support Management to the DOD community
At Semper Valens, our vision is to remain a creative, cutting edge and cost effective solutions provider where our shared intellect, industry experience, and technology excellence, make a positive difference in our customer's success. Our solutions help bridge the gap between IT and business prioritizations to optimize budgets, risks and operational processes.
We search for outstanding technical professionals, hiring at all levels of the experience spectrum; intermediate, journeyman and senior. Consider us for your career plan.
Semper Valens Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Semper Valens Solutions, proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, physical or mental disability, genetic information, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Semper Valens Solutions through its online applicant system, please contact Semper Valens Solutions Human Resources Department at (830) 899-6870.
Semper Valens Solutions is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.