|Location:||Ft. Bragg, NC|
Service Desk Specialist
Ft. Bragg, NC
Deepen your systems analysis experience and move along the system administration career path by joining the I2TS3 team. This position is pending award but applications are accepted with an expected close start date.
Service Desk Specialist Tasks:
· Provide Tier I and II support at remote field and garrison sites.
· Perform server and desktop installation, basic cabling.
· Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks.
· Provide desktop system management involving account monitoring, security, operating system (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions.
· Be capable of running an entire remote site by themselves with demanding customers in a ustere or garrison locations.
· Maintain and load cryptographic devices and keys.
· Perform troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair on many types of hardware and software
· Other related duties.
Service Desk Specialist Qualifications:
Must have a current TS/SCI clearance
Have a Security+ certification
Computing Env: MTA 98-349, Windows Operating System Fundamentals
· High School - Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to Education Level: 6
· Associates - Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to Education Level: 4
· Bachelors - Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to Education Level: 2
· Masters - Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to Education Level: 0
About Semper Valens Solutions:
Semper Valens Solutions, Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Cost Effective Software and Systems Engineering, Field Support, Training and Full Life cycle Support Management to the DOD community
At Semper Valens, our vision is to remain a creative, cutting edge and cost effective solutions provider where our shared intellect, industry experience, and technology excellence, make a positive difference in our customer's success. Our solutions help bridge the gap between IT and business prioritizations to optimize budgets, risks and operational processes.
We search for outstanding technical professionals, hiring at all levels of the experience spectrum; intermediate, journeyman and senior. Consider us for your career plan.
Semper Valens Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Semper Valens Solutions, proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,national origin, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or relatedconditions, physical or mental disability, genetic information, status as aDisabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Semper Valens Solutions through its online applicant system, please contact Semper Valens Solutions Human Resources Department at (830) 899-6870.
Semper Valens Solutions is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.