|Location:||Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD|
Open For Immediate hire
Semper Valens Solutions, Inc. is seeking a Program Analyst to support PEO IEWS PM SAI Division based in Aberdeen MD with operations located at both Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Program Analyst shall support the Planning, Programing, Budget and Execution (PPBE) process with analytical assessments, analysis, and development of key documentation to support annual budget execution activities and milestone decision reviews.
Specified tasks include:
· Prepare, maintain, and track obligations and disbursement plans and reports.
· Assist in development of Program Office Memorandum/Weapon System Review (POM/WSR), Budget Execution Summary (BES) and President’s Budget (PB) funding briefs and reports.
· Analyze program obligations and disbursements and prepare required reports.
· Analyze cost, schedule, and contracts planning and execution against program goals.
· Perform what-if drills associated with budget and other financial related taskers.
· Perform Cost Benefit Analyses (CBA), economic analyses, and Should Cost analysis.
· Provide assessments and analytical support in making affordability decisions.
· Assist with development of Research Development Test & Evaluation (RDT&E), Procurement, and Operations and Maintenance (O&M) funding requirements in order to prepare annual POM and Budget submissions.
· Analyze Earned Value Management (EVM) and Contract Performance Reports (CPR).
· Assist in development of all cost documentation required for milestone decisions, including Cost Analysis Requirement Document (CARD), Program Office Estimate (POE) and Acquisition Program Baseline (APB), Life Cycle Cost Estimates (LCCE).
· Draft independent government cost estimates (IGCEs).
· Maintain LCCE using the Army Cost Estimating-Information Technology (ACE-IT) system.
The candidate shall provide current fiscal year support (and prior years from multiple year appropriations). This support consists of preparation of budgetary reports and documents.
The candidate shall prepare, collect and analyze financial data to assist the Government in preparing and establishing funding accounts. The candidate shall support the following finance and accounting functions:
· Analyze and prepare accounts for fiscal year start-up, carry-over requirements, and closeout.
· Coordinate and process all funding requests
· Analyze financial data and complete required financial reports.
· Use Defense Travel System (DTS), GFEBS (General Fund Enterprise Business System), Logistics Modernization Program (LMP), MOCAS (Mechanization of Contract Administration Services), and Standard Operation and Maintenance Army Research and Development System (SOMARDS) to perform finance functions, such as, querying/inputting funds, commitments, obligations, disbursement status, contract reconciliation, and reporting.
· Research and reconcile discrepancies on Inter-fund bills, Total Package Funds, over disbursements, Negative Unliquidated Obligations (NULOS), duplicate payments, and perform transfer charges.
· Maintain, track, and verify balance sheet reports, travel log, credit card accounts, travel order numbers, job order numbers (JOANs), standard document numbers (SDNs), travel funds, and budget forecasts.
· Prepare Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPRs), Procurement Work Directives (PWDs), and 1034s.
About Semper Valens Solutions:
Semper Valens Solutions, Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Cost Effective Software and Systems Engineering, Field Support, Training and Full Life cycle Support Management to the DOD community.
At Semper Valens, our vision is to remain a creative, cutting edge and cost effective solutions provider where our shared intellect, industry experience, and technology excellence, make a positive difference in our customer's success. Our solutions help bridge the gap between IT and business prioritizations to optimize budgets, risks and operational processes.
We search for outstanding technical professionals, hiring at all levels of the experience spectrum; intermediate, journeyman and senior. Consider us for your career plan.
Semper Valens Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Semper Valens Solutions, proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, physical or mental disability, genetic information, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Semper Valens Solutions through its online applicant system, please contact Semper Valens Solutions Human Resources Department at (830) 899-6870.
Semper Valens Solutions is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.